MEN > All-Weather Boots|MEN
Merging the ease of a chelsea boot with the heavy-duty performance of our iconic Butte, the Butte Chelsea Boot is cold-weather rated to -20 C (or -4 F), incorporating waterproof construction, warming insulation, and innovative Vibramoutsoles designed to stay flexible in freezing temps. Rugged on the outside and cozy on the inside, it made from waterproof full-grain leather and lined with soft sherpa, adding our innovative UGGpure wool blend for all-day wearability in the mountains or the city. Wear the Butte with light weatherwear, chinos and a softshell, or jeans and a puffer jacket.
Sheepskin LiningVetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.WaterproofDesigned to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.Weather Rated to 20 CCold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -20 C (-4 F).
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Twin gore
- 17mm UGGplush 80% wool, 20% lyocell lining, 8mm sherpa lining on vamp, 8mm sherpa lining on quarter
- 7mm UGGplush 80% wool, 20% lyocell insole
- EVA footbed
- EVA midsole
- 5″ shaft height
- Cold-weather rated to -20 C
- Heat-embossed UGGlogo, Woven label with UGGlogo
- Best for: Casual, Light or moderate rain, Light snow, Heavy rain, Heavy snow, Indoor
- RN 88276